Stampin’ Up! just released FIVE new video tutorials featuring projects from the 2012-13 catalog. Each video is only 2-3 minutes long and if you watch all five you’ll learn a lot of new techniques for your 10 minute time investment. Definitely worth watching!
1. Watch “Baby Memory Book Page Technique” which shows techniques used to create the Baby Memory book on page 62 of the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. You’ll love the unique use of the embossing folder!
2. Watch “Jolly Christmas Card” which shows how to make the adorable pop-up Christmas tree on page 181 of Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog.
3. Watch “Tea Shoppe Technique” featuring the fabulous gift box featured on page 56 of the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. This video will walk you through the entire creation of this gift box complete with dividers, clear lid and band in less than 4 minutes!
4. Watch “Stampin’ Emboss Technique” and learn how to create faux metal tags with any stamp! I LOVE the look of these ‘metal’ tags. This is from the 2012-13 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog pg. 105.
5. Watch “Outdoors Journal Technique” which will show in less than 2 minutes how to create faux leather and add distressing to a journal or anything else for that matter. The featured project can be found on page 68 of the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog.
2012-13 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog PDF download.
2012-13 Catalog Stampin’ Supplies list PDF download of supplies used in the pictured catalog samples
Email me for a copy of the catalog.