Are you new to stamping or paper crafting and wondering what supplies to invest in first? After more than 20 years, besides stamps, here’s my list of top ten tools I reach for everyday that will make your life better as a crafter!
- SNAIL Adhesive – my “go-to” adhesive, a double-sided, permanent adhesive that is oh-so-easy to use. It lays down a trail of adhesive whereever you want it, just like a snail 😉
- personal cutter – this functional, compact cutter can cut paper up to 12” and will still fit on your desk
- paper snips scissors – these amazing, thin-bladed scissors are an inexpensive, long term investment that insures that you will get the very best cut every time. I still use the first pair I bought more than ten years ago!
- black StazOn® ink pad – this quick-drying, permanent ink will allow you to use all your favorite coloring methods without smearing your stamped image
- Whisper White card stock – the best card white card stock on the market! with an ultra-smooth surface to give you the very best stamping results
- multicolor pack – Add a splash of color to your projects with a pack of paper from your favorite collection. This is a great way to ‘test drive’ Stampin’ Up! Colors. Choose from Getting Started, Brights, Regals, Subtles, or Neutrals Collections.
- matching stamping spots – Not only do you get great color choices in these collections but you also get great portability. Take these to your next crop and you will enjoy great color selection all night. Choose from Getting Started, Brights, Regals, Subtles, or Neutrals Collections. (the full-size stampin’ pads are available in collection kits also at a discounted price over purchasing the pads separately.)
- stampin scrub and mist – a convenient way to keep your stamps clean and conditioned
- paper piercer & mat pack– the inexpensive paper piercer makes it easy to place a hole in the exact location you want it. Fabulous for adding brads to multiple layers or in the middle of a project! And the mat pack not only protects your table but it also gives you a guide for adding piercing patterns to your projects.
- bone folder – get perfectly crisp folds in your cards or 3-D projects Sale-a-bration is a great time to invest in your crafting tools and it ends March 31, 2012. Call today! During Sale-a-bration get what you need AND receive FREE product for every $50 of tools or supplies you order!